We are always in need of dedicated volunteers to help to carry out our clean water mission. When you give us your time and talent, you help fight the good fight for healthy waterways and healthy communities. There are many ways to become a KWA volunteer!
- Help Spread the Word! Do you like talking to people about environmental stewardship? Find out how you can help us reach more people through community tabling at events across the state. Volunteers will learn how to get people interested and involved with our mission.
- Help with Busy Work! Do you have a knack for detail? Join us by assisting with mailings and other aspects of our membership program.
- Help Us Grow! Our Resource Development Committee helps grow the capacity of our organization by planning events and fundraisers. Do you have interest or experience in these areas? Sign up here to to learn more about this Committee.
- Join Your Local Watershed Group! People are coming together across the state to talk about their local water quality issues and then work together to remedy them.
- Be a Clean Water Advocate! Rivers and streams are voiceless. Speak up for your waterways! Learn more about how to review water discharge permits and work with us in developing comments on permits.
- Intern with KWA! – Help build KWA's capacity by serving as an intern for a semester or summer! Visit this page to learn more about these opportunities and to apply.