Webinar: Kentucky’s 5th Annual Children’s Environmental Health Summit
Examining environmental factors posing a risk to the health and well-being of children in Kentucky. Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, this year’s conference will be a series of webinars.
- Increase in participant knowledge regarding the environment and
- hazards and how they affect human health.
- Present current theoretical knowledge to enhance and expand skills for nurses, physicians, teachers,
- academia, and public health professionals.
- Promote competence in decision-making.
- Gain awareness of environmental exposures and how to reduce these for children.
- Understand the use of data from the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network and how this might
- drive policy decisions.
- Gather ideas to integrate nature and natural surrounding into any environment.
October 28, 10:00-11:30 EST Radon-How Radon in Homes, Schools, and Daycares Affect Children